"You will be a better mom because you are a theologian, and a better theologian because you are a mom."

Is it true? In this blog, I explore the interplay and intersection of motherhood and theologianhood.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Park Professional

A trip to the park with Eva often results in various surprised - and sometimes horrified - looks from the adults at the park (mainly it seems to be the grandmothers who look horrified... and sometimes they even throw in a concerned comment to me, passive agressively indicating that I don't adequately assure for my daughter's safety.) Is it that surprising that a not-yet three year old's favorite park past time is scaling every pole in sight?


Untitled from Theologian Mom on Vimeo.

And is there anything wrong with Eva wanting to swing as high as I can possibly push her?

No comments: