"You will be a better mom because you are a theologian, and a better theologian because you are a mom."

Is it true? In this blog, I explore the interplay and intersection of motherhood and theologianhood.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Today's Maia Quotations

While I was picking out some refried beans at the grocery store, Maia said: "Mom, that's funny! That Italian flag has a big eagle in the middle of it!" (Of course, it was a Mexican flag... but you can tell Maia's adjusted to living in a historically Italian neighborhood.)

Much to my chagrin, I discovered a few days ago that Maia had ripped holes into the Pack n' Play netting by using one of my kitchen knives. After much angst, today brought forth this remark: "Mom, I REALLY wish I was old enough to go to confession because then I could tell Fr. Jim about poking the holes in the Pack n' Play."

No comments: