"You will be a better mom because you are a theologian, and a better theologian because you are a mom."

Is it true? In this blog, I explore the interplay and intersection of motherhood and theologianhood.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Boring Baby

Patrick's life, by the hours...

8:00 a.m. "I am SO tired after all that sleeping last night. Better take a nap."
11:00 a.m.: "That morning nap and nursing session really wore me out. I better get some sleep."

2:00 p.m. "My sisters are so loud; maybe if I sleep I can just tune them out."


5:00 p.m. "Must be getting close to dinnertime. I can smell the onions cooking... and it makes me so drowsy."

8:00 p.m. "Well, now that the girls are in bed, let me just stretch out on the couch and get a little shut-eye before bed."

Yes, I've been calling Patrick "Boring Baby" because it really seems like all he does is sleep, sleep, sleep. Not that I'm complaining. It does make my life with three pretty easy. I guess a boring baby is God's gift to a busy mom.


video
A brief video from the life of a boring baby.

1 comment:

Heart and Hands said...

This is hilarious...and I'm so happy that you got an easy baby. You deserved a break!