"You will be a better mom because you are a theologian, and a better theologian because you are a mom."

Is it true? In this blog, I explore the interplay and intersection of motherhood and theologianhood.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Northern Italy from Eva's Perspective


"Wait, it's bedtime! Why am I on an airplane?"


"Yeah, Venice is just SOOO exciting...zzzz"


"I see wah-wah."


"I see birds!"


"Ok, this trip is almost worth it now."


"Eva, what do you see?"


"I see boats!"


"Mom, let me go in the canal!!!"


"I go Mass." (right before Mass at San Zaccaria)

"I want pizza - pizza hot!"


"Who cares about the inside of the Church - give me the large birds!"


"Let's do a capuccino at a cafe."


"On 100+ degree days, I need a fountain."


"Ready to give your paper, Dad? You might want to take off your hat."


"I see you mountains!"


"Yahh-naa! Yahhh-naaa!"


"I want Maia!" (We heard this the whole trip.)


"Yay, Maia!"

No comments: