"You will be a better mom because you are a theologian, and a better theologian because you are a mom."

Is it true? In this blog, I explore the interplay and intersection of motherhood and theologianhood.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Maia's Favorite Words

(During lunch)

M: "When I was two, I would say 'NO! NO! NO!' because 'no' was my favorite word. 'No, no, no' all day long. Now that I'm three, I have another favorite word: 'poop.' That's why I have to say the word 'poop' all day long. I miss when Samuel and I would play at the park and say 'poop' together the whole time we were playing. But at least I can still say it on my own. Poop."

TM: "Well, honestly, Maia, I think I liked your two-year old word better than your three-year old word. But here's hoping your favorite four-year old word will be the best yet."

No comments: